I’m on a panel at the Social Networking World Forum on Tuesday – ‘Monitoring and measuring people talking about your company‘. Along with some other excellent speakers:
- Richard Jalichandra, CEO, Technorati
- Jack Teuber, Director, US Online Marketing, PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Donna Goff, Advertising Manager, MGM Grand Hotel and Casino
- Tim Moore, founder, SayItSocial.com (moderator)
This is a great topic and we only have 30 minutes so we’ll try to make it as jammed packed with info as possible.
Later in the day, Lucy Allen and I are running a workshop between 1.00pm-2.00pm. If you’re at the event, please do swing by:
Red alert: how to navigate a crisis in today’s social media landscape
- How do you monitor for crises before they get out of control?
- Should you respond? If so, how?
- What can you do in advance to prepare?
If you don’t yet have your ticket you can get a 20% discount by using the promotion code ‘LEWISPR09’. Hope to see you there.