Short notes from Mark Cuban’s session:
- IceRocket will be renamed BlogScour and compete with Technorati and PubSub.
- Individual podcasters will not make money but current content providers will use it as a new distribution mechanism.
- His film company, HDNet, will release films at the same time in theatres, on cable and DVD on the same day. ‘I will provide it in the format you want to consume it.’
- IPTV will take hold over next 12 months, especially since DirecTV is pushing it.
- Mark Cuban has learned most about marketing from Bill Gates, Michael Dell, Dennis Rodman and Paris Hilton. Fancy that.
Technorati Tags: AlwaysOn