- Lessons on corporate blogging and the media – UK Blogging Seminar
- Webcast and presentations from Blogging seminar
- At LEWIS PR for 13 years
- Eleven years at LEWIS
- I joined my agency ten years ago
- 14 years at LEWIS PR
- Why is the reputation of the PR industry so bad?
- The Technical Transition
- Going global and getting virtual
Why brand journalism matters
November 1, 2012 13:11
Has Apple lost its shine?
September 13, 2012 10:09
Has NBC lost its moral compass?
September 12, 2012 19:09
The end of time
September 9, 2011 08:09
Why putting yourself first, means you come last
August 26, 2011 05:08
Great lesson Marc. You're right!
Morgan, I have two boys - five and seven. Here's a lesson learned from the home
That's a great point Noah. Active listening is a rare skill.
Great post Morgan. Something I've personally learned recently is the importance
Thanks Marc - I actually think the way social networks bring together the differ
- How to be a great Account Coordinator (15 comments)
- Monday poll: Should PR firms establish dedicated blogging practices? (14 comments)
- Typepad outage - bloggers bail (14 comments)
- Monday poll: Does teleworking work in PR? (11 comments)
- Links & ranks – the map is not the territory (11 comments)
- The three types of PR consultant (10 comments)
- Monday poll: Should PR firms ghost-write client blog posts? (9 comments)
- How to be a terrible client (9 comments)
- Do you put your blog on your business card? (9 comments)
- Should PR firms ghost-write client blog posts? (9 comments)
Under The Radar
I work at global communications agency, LEWIS. I advise organizations about their public relations campaigns, and staff about personal performance. I discuss the latest thinking in both here. This blog was started in 2004. Thanks for coming.