- Social media measurement – basic metrics
- Monitoring – alerts are free, but context costs
- Overcoming social media stage-fright
- Seven ways social media changes crisis management [video]
- The top 5 social media monitoring services [Poll results]
- Navigating a crisis in a social media landscape [Slides/Flowchart]
- How does social media affect crisis management?
- Poll: Which social media monitoring service do you use?
- Creating a monitoring system with free tools [video]
- The embargo dilemma
Why brand journalism matters
November 1, 2012 13:11
Has Apple lost its shine?
September 13, 2012 10:09
Has NBC lost its moral compass?
September 12, 2012 19:09
The end of time
September 9, 2011 08:09
Why putting yourself first, means you come last
August 26, 2011 05:08
Great lesson Marc. You're right!
Morgan, I have two boys - five and seven. Here's a lesson learned from the home
That's a great point Noah. Active listening is a rare skill.
Great post Morgan. Something I've personally learned recently is the importance
Thanks Marc - I actually think the way social networks bring together the differ
- How to be a great Account Coordinator (15 comments)
- Monday poll: Should PR firms establish dedicated blogging practices? (14 comments)
- Typepad outage - bloggers bail (14 comments)
- Monday poll: Does teleworking work in PR? (11 comments)
- Links & ranks – the map is not the territory (11 comments)
- The three types of PR consultant (10 comments)
- Monday poll: Should PR firms ghost-write client blog posts? (9 comments)
- How to be a terrible client (9 comments)
- Do you put your blog on your business card? (9 comments)
- Should PR firms ghost-write client blog posts? (9 comments)
Under The Radar
I work at global communications agency, LEWIS. I advise organizations about their public relations campaigns, and staff about personal performance. I discuss the latest thinking in both here. This blog was started in 2004. Thanks for coming.